21st Century Bears Website

21st Century Bears Website
The home of artist bears.

Saturday 1 June 2013

Border Terrier




This year has been quite hectic for me.  I unexpectedly lost my cat to a sudden illness then my old dog also sadly passed away, which left me devastated.  We have also had 2 more additions to the zoo,  they are 6 month old Maine Coon kittens Buzz and Sooty, a very lively pair who have mastered the art of running around the room without touching the floor.  In and amongst the chaos, I have been working on custom orders then finally decided to have a short break. 

I'm now back to sewing again and my latest dog is Frank, a shaggy brown and grey Border Terrier.  He is now listed on ebay until 4th June 2013.  Please take a look.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251284090031?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Caren

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caren, I hope you can make another BT like Frank as the bidding was quite hectic at the end and two of us were just beaten to it...blast it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyn, thanks for bidding on Frank and sorry you missed out on him. I will be making another one like him very soon and hopefully you will be successful if you decide to bid. But thank you for your interest, it's nice to hear when people like your handiwork.
      Caren

      Delete
  2. Hi Caren, Your handiwork is exceptional, and I admire your skills very much. I own a lovely BT called Bella (she shares my avatar)and she is a bit like Frank (grizzled and tan) that is why I tried to win him. I will keep a look out for Frank2.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete